Event Phone: 303-805-1900
|2020 Fall Session||$112.50 (USD)||Sold Out|
- Intermediate Drawing * Teens&Tweens * Monday * 5:30 pm
September 14, 2020 - November 16, 2020
5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Teens & Tweens
Students are provided the opportunity to begin to work more independently but also allowing for guided drawings for beginning students in this age group on an “as needed” basis. Students are introduced to creating more three dimensional and realistic art through the use of shading. perspective, and composition. As they begin mastering techniques and media, students will be encouraged to develop their own style and creative approach, with continued focus on visual training, planning and process. A full range of subjects will be explored including the human form, animals, nature, still life, and landscape. Media used includes: Graphite Pencil, Chalk Pastel, Oil Pastel, Markers, Colored Pencil and Water Color.
- Monart classes are a drop off class.
- Monart classes meet weekly and are based on a session commitment.
- Mid session registration is pro-rated to the end of the session based on start-date and individual class price.
- Make up classes are available for illness and travel only.