Event Phone: 303-805-1900
- Just Starting Drawing & Clay Combo * ages 4-6 * Monday * 4 pm
March 9 - May 18
3:15 pm - 4:15 pm
Just stARTing is an introduction to representational drawing directed to the attention span and motor coordination of the 4 to 6 year olds. The students are guided through a step-by-step drawing lesson of an object, animal, or character. The instruction also includes guidance about length, placement, distance between elements, and how the shapes interact with each other. Children master the ability to recognize the 5 Basic Elements of Shape and combine them to create a drawing.
Every other week, students will be introduced to a new clay project where they will have the opportunity to create a 3 dimensional art piece while learning the basics of hand building.
Media used includes: Clay, Marker, Chalk Pastel, Oil Pastel and Water Color
- Monart classes are a drop off class.
- Monart classes meet weekly and are based on a session commitment.
- Mid session registration is pro-rated to the end of the session based on start-date and individual class price.
- Make up classes are available for illness and travel only.