We care about your family!
Beginning June 2 we will transition back to the studio classroom with the utmost care surrounding the covid-19 virus concerns.
Monart is implementing health protocols for all classes and camps including:
- Limited enrollment
- Plexi-glass sneeze guard between students
- H13 HEPA Air Filtration system in our studio
- Designated art supplies per student where applicable
- Scheduled hand-sanitizing breaks during class
- Studio sanitizing procedures
- Frequent reminders that students should not attend camp if they or someone they have come in contact with has recently traveled, is known to have the 2019 Coronavirus, or if they have the onset of cold/flu symptoms or respiratory symptoms.