We care about your family!
At Monart, we are continuing to hold classes in person unless mandates prevent us from doing so. With this said, we also respect your personal choice to stay at home instead.
With the start of a new session, in addition to standard compliance policies, we have made additional updates in the classroom.
- Smaller class sizes and increased seating distance between students.
- Staggered class times
- Plexi-glass sneeze guard between students
- Designated art supplies/personal art kits per student where applicable
- Scheduled hand-sanitizing breaks during class
- Studio sanitizing procedures
- Frequent reminders that students should not attend class if they or someone they have come in contact with has recently traveled, is known to have the 2019 Coronavirus, or if they have the onset of cold/flu symptoms or respiratory symptoms.
- Mask mandate compliance